Monday, May 7, 2007

...and now, without further ado...Hunter Justin MacDonald....

Justin here, You will have to forgive me this is my first post, but I am here to announce the birth of one: Hunter Justin MacDonald, Born 3:40pm/may 6 2007 (thats 34567 for you number geeks). He weighted in at 9Lbs 4 Oz, big but not the biggest that day as we heard some poor girl screech out a 12 pounder (owch). No length yet, but I am sure they will get around to measuring him. He was born by Cesarean Section, due to some complications, that although routine were a tad terrifying at the time. Family is doing fine and I must shower and return. Thank you all for you prayers and support. Justin (S.R.M)







Mom is having a ....Gas?











Presenting...BABY!!!!!










Proud Papa
Tired mama


Ok so I am Taking WAAAAY to long with this I am going to go and leave this to Tricia.

So long and Here is a parting Gift













12 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MOM AND DAD!!!

Justin, I'm sure you must be a combination of tired and excited, so we thank you for taking time to post these special pictures of your little "family". Give Tricia a hug and tell her we love her very much...can't wait to snuggle little Hunter....your PRINCE has arrived!

Grandma and Grandpa

Louise said...

Thanks for posting Justin! Congrats to both of you! Can't wait to meet him this fall :) Say hi to Tricia if you happen to check this before she comes home!

Elise said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Soooooo very exciting! Welcome, Little Hunter! You guys look soooo happy! Looking forward to meeting him!

Louise said...

PS: Sarah says hello & congratulations - she's having computer issues!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. So glad that
Hunter has arrived. God Bless you
all.
Eli

The G Fam said...

Jaeger NettopInn Donaldersen

That's the Norwegian take.

I love the name. He's one good looking dude. Thanks for posting. you did a good job keeping us all informed.

So, Pool party time is coming up! Hurray. Hunter can bring floaties, as long as he doesn't leave floaties.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys.... Congratulations... I am so happy for you. He is beautiful. Our prayers are with you as you recover Trish and all the new adventures of bringing home baby! 25 sleeps for us!

*hugs* Sam and Rik

elisa deanne said...

Hurray he's here!! Congrats to you both! The painting is all finished (has been for a bit now) and Ryand and I will be over this weekend to give it to you! Hunter is such a little cutie, can't wait to see him in person!

The Deringer said...

What a beautiful son you have! Thanks for letting me hold him last night. You two looked so happy and healthy, I hope to look half as good when it's my turn! Congrats and we'll see you soon! I'm glad it's Hunter and not Gunther! lol

Rachel H. said...

Way to go Justin & Tricia! (good bloggin' there J-Mac)

Hunter looks beautiful. I can't wait to hold him; but I'll wait as I seem a bit congested right now...

CONGRATS

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is so cute, and I love it that you included a video!
Great to talk to you today Tricia, and welcome home! It is great to be back online and able to see your beautiful baby boy. I can't wait to meet him!

Travel Girl said...

Hey, congatulations!! How exciting! I can hardly wait to meet him when I come home. Have a great time getting to know him! Take care!