Wednesday, March 19, 2008

first haircut

Justin said Hunter looked awful (as awful as the cutest baby in the world can look) with his long hair, so with a little distraction Hunter got a haircut. I started out with scissors, but Hunter wouldn't sit still so I got out the trimmer. I put it on the longest setting and buzzed away.

I put the baby hairs in an envelope and will put it in Hunter's baby book. Justin thinks this is weird and a little gross, but I have my hair in my baby book and I think it's neat.

before

after

6 comments:

bebooth said...

What a stud. It is a little creepy to keep the hairs, even though our parents did. Now you can throw out the umbilical cord and the first poop. is that inappropriate to say?

Tricia said...

ewww

Anonymous said...

Mommm said.....eeeewwwwww too! Did you really keep that stuff?!
Hunter looks cute no matter what you do to him...jelled hair, tatoos,haircuts...it's all good. At least YOUR little boy doesn't have cowlicks all over his head!!
HA-HA...(yes I remember my botched job at haircuts).

Tricia said...

no, no one kept that stuff :)

Sarah said...

so cute! not creepy at all to keep the hair... I have hair from both my boys' first haircust and I'll keep Elise's too... but I'll let her hair grow for now!

Louise said...

I kept baby hair but I know my sister in law thinks it's disgusting - each to their own I guess :) Lookin' good Hunter & well done momma!