Thursday, January 4, 2007

a little backwards

On December 30th we helped my Dad move into his new house. He and Bev are renting a much bigger house then before. Although they have the heaviest furniture known to man(so I've been told), they don't have much. They'll have to do some major shopping to fill up the new place. Helping that day was Justin, Brian, and cousin Travis. Ken and Shirley, and Dennis came later to help set up the new place.

PS. In case you haven't noticed from past blogs, my brother is pretty much incapable of taking a normal picture. Oh well, it's funny.












































at least he has muscles in his legs






















































1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Tricia, Don't know when we'll be over next... I want to get together with you then, ok? Last time we were over for less than 24 hours, so we only saw my parents and Angus. Hopefully in the next month.
How's baby? Kickin' your ribs?!!