Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year and stuff

Hey peeps. Today Justin and Brian painted our baby's room. Yay. I was so happy when I came home from work and it was done. I was going to do it myself tomorrow, even though I know I shouldn't be painting when I'm pregnant, but I just wanted it done. Now it's ready for me and my Mom to paint a mural. I'll put pictures up later of that.

New Year's was spent at Ben and Sarah's house. There were about 16 people there. We had fondu, loud music, dirty dancing, cigars(not me), booze(not me either), and fireworks. Everything that New Year's should be. Good times.

I finally felt my baby move for the first time. That was neat, it felt like a little blup in my stomach.

Dumb pictures aren't uploading at the moment, so I'll post them later.

See ya

3 comments:

Louise said...

Happy New Year! Latex paint is ok if the room is somewhat ventilated! I've painted whole houses while being prego and my boys survived :) Stay away from oil base though - fumes aren't good when you aren't pregnant let alone when you are!!!! Sounds like you had fun on NYE though - more than we did - I dozed on the couch for 4 hours while Miles watched a Packer game and then got up at midnight to go to bed! Go figure! Enjoy your mom's visit :)

Louise said...

Oh - but it was great that the guys painted for ya - bigtime bonus! Wouldn't turn that down :) What colour is it???? And do post mural pics when yer finished...

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see the mural... and soooo cool that you felt your baby move!