Sunday, February 11, 2007

vanity insanity

Everyone has been telling me to update my blog, so here it is.

A few nights ago, I was upstairs on the computer and Justin was already in bed. All of a sudden we hear CRASH, crash, crash. Justin thought I fell down the stairs and I thought Justin had fallen out of bed and hit the bedside table. We discovered that the large mirror in the bathroom had fallen off the wall (it didn't break) and hit the pedistal sink on the way down, knocking it askew. Justin decided it was time for a new set up. He had wanted a new sink for a long time, and hated the pedistal we had.


So Justin and his Dad went on a mission to find a new sink and this is what they came up with. Thanks to Rona we have a lovely new cabinet and sink with hidden storage underneath.


See ya

6 comments:

Louise said...

VERY NICE! That's what I'd love to do in my ensuite bathroom! "Askew" was the Survivor word of the week! haha!

Anonymous said...

Very attractive choice Tricia...it not only looks good but is so practical with the extra storage. Yeah for Justin's Dad! Hey David, want to come to Yukon in the fall?!

Good luck with the rest of the kitchen tile work Tricia....we wait with baited breath for those pictures!

Love you lots!

Rachel H. said...

Well done well done! I LOVE RONA ! And trust me, we have spent a few pennies there in the last couple of months with our reno. So glad to see a blog update. How are you feeling these days?

Sarah said...

Very beautiful! Great choice, and the storage will always come in handy.

My kiddies have gone to Victoria for a week... on the ferry as we speak! Yippee for us!!!

Rayael said...

SSOOOO NIIICe! (I think it must be getting late as I seem to be doing that to a few friends 'comments'.) And now my spelling is ... troubled. I can't wait to wash my hands in your lovely new arrangement. LET ME SEE THE KITCHEN! xo : )

Kirsten B. said...

OOOooo! I love the new bathroom addition! Very stylish!