Friday, October 3, 2008

stuff

Since I am off Facebook for the moment (don't ask me why, because I won't tell you) I thought I should revisit my blog, which is really Hunter's blog. So here are a few shots of what we've been doing lately.

Beacon Hill Park

slip slidin' away
driving the big red car

Hunter has been feeding himself for about two months now. It gets messy - much to Justin's horror- but most of it goes where it should.


Hunter can get on his motorcycle by himself now, and he loves rockin'


He also loves getting into things he shouldn't, but parking space is limited.
Gorge Waterway Park


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He certainly is a "boy"...except for those YELLOW JOGGING PANTS...what's up with those?! ha-ha. I'm sure looking forward to sharing this new stage and can't wait to board that plane! Thanks for posting new pictures Tricia..."evil Facebook" isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway.
Love ya lots!
Mom

Louise said...

He's such a little boy now - where'd the baby go?! Nevermind, I have four of my own and know how INSANELY fast they grow up! Crazy eh? Great to see a blog update :)

Sarah said...

So cute! I love his hair... makes him look so grown up! See you sooooonnnn!!