Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving at the Gulbrandsen's. Our family is getting bigger every year. There are new spouses, new girlfriends, and new babies. This year at the table - which was actually four tables end to end - there were 35 people with at least 11 more missing! Auntie Bev made us stick with tradition and go around the table and say what we are thankful for. This was met with groans, but we did it.

Of course I am thankful for family and health, a good husband, and a pretty good baby (most of the time), but what I said I was thankful for was that Justin works hard, and sometimes long hours, so that I can stay home with Hunter. I really am thankful for that. I'm so glad I get to stay home and see all the little milestones in his life.

This video features Hunter and his little cousin type people Anders, Garrett, and Lily

3 comments:

Kirsten B. said...

Love this video! I love how Justin tells Hunter to fall down...and he does! And the cousins banging and yelling together!! Fun!

Anonymous said...

HOW MUCH FUN!!!!! Another generation takes over the floor!! CAN'T WAIT to fly down and scoop up some of that family energy!
Love you,
Mom

Sarah said...

That was great! Love the stutter steps and the drumming and the grand finale of Lily rolling was priceless, which cheers from the adults!!!