Sunday, December 10, 2006

Annual Christmas Party

For the last few years Jeff and Nicole have hosted an evening of food and entertainment. Well tonight was the night. I came later because I had to work late, but I sent Justin with our trusty camera and he got a few shots. When I arrived the gift exchange was in full swing.

In years past their have been some nice, mundane gifts, and then there are the gifts that me and Justin bring. We usually try and get one nice gift and one joke gift. Last year Lana was the lucky recipient of a pirate that looked like he was peeing on a fence, and someone else got a lovely crystal dog...that had a clock in the stomach.
This year the lame present that no one wanted was a potato/apple peeler gadget. I'm not sure who got that. Justin came home with the game "Lost" like the TV show.

The food was great. Nicole always does some awesome Christmas baking, and this year was no exception. My favourite is the white chocolate with chopped up candy canes. Yummmm.












Cute little Sienna, with her eyes wide open



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!...Sienna with her "eyes wide open"....cute!..... what did you say to her Uncle Justin?!

Anonymous said...

Whooohoo! Good girl Tricia. It looks good so far. (I haven't read to far yet.) I wish I had been at the party! Next year. See you, Rayael