Friday, December 15, 2006

First baby pictures

YAY! Today we finally had our ultrasound. Usually people have it around the 18 week mark, but I am now twenty weeks - half way - crazy! So with a full bladder (me not Justin) in we went. Thankfully we didn't have to wait long. The appointment was about a half hour. It was pretty cool to see the little body in there. The sonographer had a hard time getting some good pictures because of the squirmy little thing. It is all very exciting. Later I had to go to work, but on my break I went up to winners to the baby section, and I just couldn't resist buying a couple of baby outfits. So now I have my first little BLUE outfits. That's right blue, it's a boy!




7 comments:

Kirsten B. said...

YAY! Congratulations! It's a BOY! YAY!!!!!!!!!
I am SO excited for you both!!!
What fun this will be! Shopping and decorating for your little future car man/basketball player!
YAY! Thanks for posting the photos! So very cool!
Phewph! I think I've used up all the exclamation marks now....YAY!!!!!!

Louise said...

Boys are good! (from the mommy of three!) Congrats :)

Rachel H. said...

YAHOO - A BOY ! Congratulations you guys. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhh!!!!! A GRANDSON!!
Was great to talk to you first- hand Tricia and hear the excitement in your voice...I think a little boy is just perfect for you and Justin!
From Grandma and Grandpa Riseborough....Merry Christmas!!!

Travel Girl said...

Ooooo, a bouncing bubbley baby boy! How cute! Congrats! Have you started picking out names?

Beautifully Mended said...

Congrats...how very exciting! Isn't amazing to actually 'see' the life growing within? We are thrilled for you and Justin! Blessings! Love Nelia

Sarah said...

He is so cute! I love his little feet! Congratulations! Like Lou said - boys are great! Time is flying... can't believe you're already 20 weeks along!

Sarah