Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Tree



On Sunday we got our Christmas tree. Brian came with us to Save On to help Justin lift it. In the pictures you can see it is very tall. Brian is 6'4" and the tree is a lot taller then him. I think it is 8'.




Justin and I have had a spindly
little fake tree because we were
living in apartments, but now that we are in our own house, we wanted a real tree, and a big one. We had to buy more decorations and lights to fit on this tree.
















Uncle Justin with little Sienna
















6 comments:

Travel Girl said...

That's a nice looking tree! I'm jealous, my tree is fake and only 1 foot tall (with no lights)!

Kirsten B. said...

Fun! Nice tree! I love the lights and decorations. And it smelled so lovely and Christmasy last night!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! There's nothing like the look and smell of a real tree. Thanks for sending the little video clip too Tricia,that was a keeper! I am really missing you during the holiday season and every little glimpse into your world is welcomed...big time!

Sarah said...

I love your blog! Glad to see that you are posting lots... does that mean you are starting to love blogging?

I agree about the old ladies. Grrrrr.......!

Sarah said...

btw.. I linked you now!

Rachel H. said...

Great Tree! Well done Justin and Brian, and mostly you for decorating (as I'm PRETTY sure you're mostly responsible). Could not agree more about the old ladies. SHUT IT! I took Zachary out to a restaurant when he was 3 days old and he thrived. Of course he also thrived at the mall quite a bit too but that's another story..........Rachel