Saturday, March 31, 2007

Last day of work!!!

Today was my last day of work. YAY!

The girls at work snuck around behind my back and took all these pictures. I had no idea that they were doing this and it was a nice suprise. We had cake and they all signed a card too.

I have worked at Fabricland for the last three and a half years, and while I will miss the staff there, I will definately not miss working in retail and dealing with the customers. They have been my biggest pet peeve.























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...so nice to be appreciated by your co-workers and given such a great send off! Happy Maternity Leave my Tricia!!!

Louise said...

Woo hoo! Happy Mat leave! A great feeling eh?! Enjoy :)
PS: now get sewing some baby bedding and post a nursery picture - gotta see the complete look with that fabulous mural! (or I could just come to your house next week and see it myself!?)

Kirsten B. said...

Yay! How exciting! No more silly customers! No more stupid questions! No more work!!!
Congrats and enjoy your time at home. I agree with Louise, sew lots of baby stuff and post pictures of your baby room and cute things!

Sarah said...

yay!! you will love mat leave! Will you go back to Fabricland? You don't have to decide for 12 months anyway, so just don't think about it!!!

Rachel H. said...

MAT LEAVE ROCKS !!!!!!! Wahoo for you. And nice to have been able to work with such a great bunch of people.

Anonymous said...

At Last!!! I know the feeling, reluctantly leaving co-workers and gladly leaving work. Hope to see more of you. I should get to my crib work. Love Dave & Diane.