Wednesday, March 14, 2007

something new






me







This week marks week 33 in the baby countdown. Only seven weeks left hopefully. I'm not in the 70lbs club - thank goodness- my ankles aren't swollen, I don't have Gestestional Diabetes, I'm not really that tired, and I have no problem sleeping, or rolling over in bed. I realize all you mom's out there are thinking "that'll change, haha" but keep it to yourselves, thank you very much.

I feel the baby moving a lot and that is very exciting. I have a feeling that I will go into labour in the middle of the night because that is when he seems to be most active, but who knows right?

I am looking forward to work being over. My last day is March 31st and I won't miss it a bit.






Justin









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that picture of you Tricia...your beautiful big eyes...you were such a good baby....awww brings back sweet memories.
..wonder what little Justin was like as a baby? Diane could fill us in on that. My bet is that you will deliver an 8 lb brown eyed, brown haired little boy who has a mild temperament. Happy your pregnancy is going so well and that you feel healthy. Can't wait to meet the little "munchkin"!!

Louise said...

Actually... it's when the baby is less active for a few days that you end up going into labor! If he's really active, it's probably not delivery time! Glad you are doing well - saw some pics of you on the B&E blog & you look great! I liked the one of you & Tracey sitting on the couch eating cake! A great thing for pregos to do :) Take care...
PS: how's the nursery coming along? (or is that a "when work's done" project?)

Kirsten B. said...

Awww, how shmoopie! You two are just the cutest! I agree that you'll have an adorable baby boy with big brown eyes. And I'll bet you're looking forward to being finished work...no more silly customers to deal with!
Hey, if I can do anything for ya, just ask!! I am so excited for you two!!